The IE-CakePro800 V3.0 is an A3 format (330x480mm) edible ink printer which can print directly onto confectionary products with a maximum thickness of 8cm such as chocolate, cakes, sugar pastry, biscuits and much more. The IE-CakePro800 is equipped with 6 refillable cartridges that enable photographic print quality. Its versatility, speed and high performance make the IE-CakePro800 one of a kind. Less bulky and simple to use, it is particularly suitable for both artisan laboratories and small bakeries.
The CakePro800 V3.0 is an upgrade from the earlier CakePro800 models, featuring the following improvements:
- Automatic loader (1 button press to load the tray into ready to print position)
- Auto-detect technology (to automatically detect the food substrate height and adjust the tray height to the correct print distance based on your food substrate)
- Updated drivers to ensure compatibility with Windows and Mac (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X El Capitan and earlier versions)
- Printable Area: 33cm x 48cm
- Max media Height: 8cm
- Printable media: Cakes, biscuits, chocolate, confetti, cookies, macarons, marshmallows, etc (any edible products) and to any edible surface (chocolate, marzipan, sugar paste, fondant, cream, powdered sugar, etc).
- Cartridges / Edible Ink: Included with the printer purchase is a set of edible ink cartridges, a set of cleaning cartridge (unclogs printheads), and a flush system. Ink consumption is very low (in order to print 1 square meter at 100% coverage, only approx. 12ml of edible ink is used). Replacement edible ink cartridges and edible ink refills are available.
Built on demand - please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery.
12 month Guarantee: The printer is guaranteed by Inkedibles to be free from any manufacturing material fault. Warranty does not extend for issues resulting from incorrect use of the products (printing procedure, usage of non-Inkedibles inks, or other issues resulting from misuse or negligence). The purchaser must use the equipment according to the instructions in the user manual. Any damage or defect pertaining to the machine needs to be communicated to Inkedibles within 8 days of delivery of the product. Inkedibles offers a 12 month standard guarantee which pertains to replacement of faulty materials during the first twelve months from the date of purchase of the machine (except for damage caused or other that does not depend on manufacturing defects). Consumable parts are excluded from the warranty, such as: print heads, cartridges, inks, dampers, pumping system (such consumable parts are available as spare parts if needed, with repair service available at $149 per incident). Specification:
- Product Model: IE-CakePro800V3.0
- Prints To: Cookies; Cakes; Cupcakes; Pastries; Biscuits; Chocolate; Bread; Candies, Marshmallows; Marzipan; Sugar paste; Fondant; Cream; Powdered sugar and more
- Printing Dimensions (LxW): 33cm x50cm (A3)
- Maximum Print Height (H): 8cm
- Printing Resolution (up to): 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed (at 720x720 dpi): 110 seconds / A4
- Ink Type: 6 color
- Ink Consumption (full surface area print): 17ml / sq meter
- Printer Dimensions: 90cm x 63cm x 44cm
- Weight: 38 kgs
- Packaging Dimensions (approx): 100cm x 70cm x 50cm
- Approx. cost per sq. meter (full surface area prints): $1.19
- Approx. cost per 3 inch cookie (full surface area prints): $0.007
- Availability: Usually Custom Built. 4-6 weeks from date of order.
- Main Benefits: Large Printing Dimensions (LxW)
- Printer Color: Black or Red (depending on availability)