COVID-19: A note to our customers Click for Details
Use coupon SPRING25 | Get up to 25% OFF
Low shipping rates from CAD $6.49
Choose from Economy, Priority or Urgent Shipping.
- Economy shipping takes 7-14 Business Days on average for delivery. Includes guaranteed proof of processing but limited tracking.
- Priority shipping takes 5-10 Business Days on average for delivery. Includes guaranteed proof of processing and tracking on most orders.
- Urgent shipping takes 2-8 Business Days on average for delivery. Includes guaranteed proof of processing and tracking on most orders.
- We do not collect taxes for international locations since we are shipping out of California, USA. Customers are responsible for any taxes imposed by Customs in Canada (if applicable), just like they would be paid if you ordered from a retailer that ships from within your country. For Canada, orders under 3 pounds requested to be shipped via Economy Shipping are shipped via DHL eCommerce, with final delivery by Canada Post and typically with no additional fees. Orders over 3 pounds or orders requested to be shipped via Priority or Urgent Shipping can be shipped via DHL eCommerce or DHL EXPRESS, DHL EXPRESS usually charges a $10 to $15 CAD fee on delivery. Wherever possible, if your order is over 3 pounds, we will break it down into smaller parcels, but we also recommend that you keep your orders small or place multiple smaller orders.
- We do not collect taxes for Canada destinations since we are shipping out of California, USA.
- While many orders (typically smaller orders) get delivered internationally without any duties or taxes being assessed, customers are responsible for any duties or tax related charges assessed by Customs in your country.
- Delivery times are not guaranteed. Actual delivery times vary by destination and could be subject to delays due to customs clearance, carrier, weather or processing delays. See our guarantee page for more info.
For USA or other countries, please visit www.inkedibles.com or select the USA flag at the top of the site.