The TACO PRINTER™ is a revolutionary, easy to use, small batch custom DIRECT TO FOOD edible ink printer by InkEdibles. It comes with TACO INK™ (fryable edible ink). Yes, that means you can fry the edible ink image after you print it!
Perfect for taquerias, food trucks, small bakeries, coffee shops, restaurants, hobbyists and event planners (parties, weddings, and events). As a small-footprint and portable printer, event specialists can incorporate this printer in their photobooth / entertainment options for all types of parties and events. Snap photos from your camera, phone or tablet, and have them printed on the CakePro-QUATRO directly to edibles such as cookies, coffees, drinks and more! This printer is loaded with features that are typically reserved for $10,000+ printers, including automatic printable object print-height detection, and easy to use software (just snap or select a photo, and print). The included food mat tells you exactly where to lay out your product, whether it is a taco, tortilla, spring roll, etc. You can print to any tortilla / taco product that is 8 inches wide or smaller. This is a very easy printer / software to operate, and good for novices and professionals alike. Plus with our included free onboarding session and professional support you will be up and operational like a pro very quickly!
How it works:
- Place your uncooked tortilla or other food substrate onto the food printing mat
- Upload your image/logo to the MS Word template and press print (we will provide the template and training - it's really simple!)
- Cook your tortilla as you normally would (microwave, bake, or fry - anyway you like to, the TACOPRINTER edible ink is fryable and capable of withstanding extreme temperatures)
That's all! The cooked/fried edible ink is stable, and doesn't smudge. Your guests and customers will be delighted!
Connects easily with your PC or laptop (windows only). Works with MICROSOFT WORD! No other special software or skills needed.
Printable media: Tacos, tortillas, spring rolls
- Print Color: CMYK (full color)
- Printing Speed: 30-60 seconds per tortilla
- Max. Printing resolution: 600x600dpi
- Ink Tank Volume: 30ML
- Ink: Edible Ink (Fryable)
- Height Adjust: Automatic + Manual
- Print head Protection: Intelligent Self Protecting System
- Object print height detection: Automatic
- Power: 110-220V
- Printing Interface: USB2.0
- Operation System: Windows
- Optimal Working Environment: 10-35 degrees C, (50-95 degrees F)
- Printer Size: 17 in x 17 in x 19 in
- Gross Weight: 23kg / 50lb
What is included:
- 1 x CakePro-QUATRO Direct to Food Printer
- 1 x Set of edible ink cartridges (30ml capacity)
- 1 x Food Placement mat (for up to 8" tortillas)
- 1 x Maintenance Kit
- 1 x Driver Software
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Free Onboarding Session to help you get setup and operational
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Custom built on demand - 2-4 weeks lead time.
Simply plug this CakePro Quatro into your laptop or PC via a regular printer cable, and as long as you have MSWORD (any version), you can use it to print your images/logos directly to food!
We provide easy to use templates to work in MS WORD!
Additional printing accessories available, sold separately (such as the flower printing accessory and the cookie / macaron printing accessory which can allow you to print up to 9 cookies / macarons sized up to 2.5 inches each, at a time).